Your Community. Your Counsel.TM
For nearly 30 years the Tinnelly Law Group has been providing expert legal services to homeowners associations, condominium projects, mixed use and commercial developments throughout California. Our firm’s success is evidenced by our continual growth, our reputation for quality and responsive service, and our recognition by the community association industry as a premiere California HOA law firm.
What our clients are saying...
Responsive & Accessible
We ensure open and immediate lines of communications with our clients and their managing agents.
Our paperless office and advanced technology help us work smarter and deliver quality, cost-efficient legal services to our clients.
We are committed to building lasting relationships with every client and to promoting the long-term success of their communities.
The latest from our HOA Lawyer Blog
- New Client: Flower Street Lofts Homeowners AssociationWe are proud to announce that Flower Street Lofts Homeowners Association has selected Tinnelly Law Group as their associations’ legal counsel. Flower Street Lofts was converted from the old United Parcels Service (UPS) building constructed in 1936, which serviced the central city of Downtown Los Angeles and surrounding neighborhoods for over forty years. Originally only three-stories high, Flower […]
- New Client: Emerson Community AssociationWe are proud to announce that Emerson Community Association has selected Tinnelly Law Group as their associations’ legal counsel. Emerson by The New Home Company is a new community of contemporary townhomes located in the popular southeast corner of Santa Clara. With its proximity to some of the most innovative tech companies in the Silicon Valley, the name […]
- Requesting HOA Enforcement Held to be Constitutionally Protected Activity*New Case Law A Strategic Lawsuit Against Public Participation (or “SLAPP”) is a lawsuit brought to prevent or punish someone for exercising their First Amendment right to speak about public issues or to petition the government. In response to this abuse of the court system, California enacted Code of Civil Procedure Section 425.16, known as […]
- New Client: Tremont Neighborhood CorporationWe are proud to announce that Tremont Neighborhood Corporation has selected Tinnelly Law Group as their associations’ legal counsel. Tremont is a beautiful condominium community located in the Serrano Heights area of Orange. Residents enjoy serene hillsides, green belts and hiking trails. Our HOA attorneys and staff look forward to working with Tremont’s Board and […]
- New Client: Sierra Vista Estates Towhomes AssociationWe are proud to announce that Sierra Vista Estates Townhomes Association has selected Tinnelly Law Group as their associations’ legal counsel. Sierra Vista Estates is a condominium community located in Mountain View. Residents enjoy a tennis court, pool, and spa. Our HOA attorneys and staff look forward to working with Sierra Vista’s Board and management. The […]
- AB 634 Signed! Reduced HOA Control of Solar Energy System InstallationsThe Governor has signed AB 634 into law changing HOA control over solar energy system (“Solar”) installations. HOAs may no longer adopt policies and guidelines that prohibit Solar installations on common area roofs protecting HOA property and homes from damage and members are stripped of the right to protect common area property by membership vote. […]
FindHOALaw.com is a comprehensive library of HOA law and legal information. Its thousands of pages of content and easy-to-use interface provides our HOA clients and their management with a powerful tool for learning about the unique and every-changing body of law governing California community associations.