Your Community. Your Counsel.TM
For nearly 30 years the Tinnelly Law Group has been providing expert legal services to homeowners associations, condominium projects, mixed use and commercial developments throughout California. Our firm’s success is evidenced by our continual growth, our reputation for quality and responsive service, and our recognition by the community association industry as a premiere California HOA law firm.
What our clients are saying...
Responsive & Accessible
We ensure open and immediate lines of communications with our clients and their managing agents.
Our paperless office and advanced technology help us work smarter and deliver quality, cost-efficient legal services to our clients.
We are committed to building lasting relationships with every client and to promoting the long-term success of their communities.
The latest from our HOA Lawyer Blog
- New Client: Morgan Hill Homeowners AssociationWe are proud to announce that Morgan Hill Homeowners Association has selected Tinnelly Law Group as their associations’ legal counsel. Tucked away in the rolling hills and wine country of Temecula, Morgan Hill is a collection of luxury view homes showcasing new and innovative floor plans and distinguished architecture. Inspired by the vineyards of Temecula, ease […]
- Should an Association Retain Photo ID Cards?*Asked & Answered Asked – Our HOA makes us take a photograph which they put on an ID card to use at the various amenities on site. Upon move out, they make us turn in the IDs. I found out that they don’t destroy the cards that have our name and photograph and what unit we […]
- New Client: Waterpoint Owners AssociationWe are proud to announce that Waterpoint Owners Association has selected Tinnelly Law Group as their associations’ legal counsel. Located at the water’s edge in the heart of Point Loma, Waterpoint is a limited collection of 40 new upscale mixed-use condominiums developed by ColRich. Waterpoint fronts the shoreline Promenade at Point Loma which is part of a contiguous […]
- New Client: Harvest at Upland AssociationWe are proud to announce that Harvest at Upland Association has selected Tinnelly Law Group as their associations’ legal counsel. Harvest by KB Home is a new gated master-planned community in Upland that promotes a “Farm to Fork Lifestyle.” Residents enjoy an agrarian neighborhood with edible plantings in community gardens and orchards, and a recreation center […]
- The National Labor Relations Board Had a Change of Heart on Joint-Employer LiabilityPreviously, we wrote on a decision published by the National Labor Relations Board (“NLRB”) wherein the NLRB concluded that, where a contracting party has reserved the authority to exercise control over the employees of another, said contracting party will be found to be the “joint employer” of the other entity’s employees. In the case of […]
- New Client: Flower Street Lofts Homeowners AssociationWe are proud to announce that Flower Street Lofts Homeowners Association has selected Tinnelly Law Group as their associations’ legal counsel. Flower Street Lofts was converted from the old United Parcels Service (UPS) building constructed in 1936, which serviced the central city of Downtown Los Angeles and surrounding neighborhoods for over forty years. Originally only three-stories high, Flower […]
FindHOALaw.com is a comprehensive library of HOA law and legal information. Its thousands of pages of content and easy-to-use interface provides our HOA clients and their management with a powerful tool for learning about the unique and every-changing body of law governing California community associations.