Your Community. Your Counsel.TM
For nearly 30 years the Tinnelly Law Group has been providing expert legal services to homeowners associations, condominium projects, mixed use and commercial developments throughout California. Our firm’s success is evidenced by our continual growth, our reputation for quality and responsive service, and our recognition by the community association industry as a premiere California HOA law firm.
What our clients are saying...
Responsive & Accessible
We ensure open and immediate lines of communications with our clients and their managing agents.
Our paperless office and advanced technology help us work smarter and deliver quality, cost-efficient legal services to our clients.
We are committed to building lasting relationships with every client and to promoting the long-term success of their communities.
The latest from our HOA Lawyer Blog
- New Client: Tremont Neighborhood CorporationWe are proud to announce that Tremont Neighborhood Corporation has selected Tinnelly Law Group as their associations’ legal counsel. Tremont is a beautiful condominium community located in the Serrano Heights area of Orange. Residents enjoy serene hillsides, green belts and hiking trails. Our HOA attorneys and staff look forward to working with Tremont’s Board and […]
- New Client: Sierra Vista Estates Towhomes AssociationWe are proud to announce that Sierra Vista Estates Townhomes Association has selected Tinnelly Law Group as their associations’ legal counsel. Sierra Vista Estates is a condominium community located in Mountain View. Residents enjoy a tennis court, pool, and spa. Our HOA attorneys and staff look forward to working with Sierra Vista’s Board and management. The […]
- AB 634 Signed! Reduced HOA Control of Solar Energy System InstallationsThe Governor has signed AB 634 into law changing HOA control over solar energy system (“Solar”) installations. HOAs may no longer adopt policies and guidelines that prohibit Solar installations on common area roofs protecting HOA property and homes from damage and members are stripped of the right to protect common area property by membership vote. […]
- Updating Your Association’s CC&Rs*Asked & Answered Asked – Our documents were created in 1981 and have not been updated since that time. I imagine that we are out of legal compliance with some of the items listed within both documents. The HOA membership does not want to pay to have them rewritten and brought up to the codes […]
- New Client: Brea-Olinda Master Community AssociationWe are proud to announce that Brea-Olinda Master Community Association has selected Tinnelly Law Group as their associations’ legal counsel. Brea-Olinda is a master planned community located in Brea. Residents enjoy beautiful open and wild spaces, lush landscapes, and a quiet family neighborhood rich in the Olinda Ranch oil history. Our HOA attorneys and staff look […]
- SB 2 Signed: California Legislature Passes the Building Homes and Jobs Act to Address the Affordable Housing CrisisCalifornia is currently facing a serious shortage of affordable housing. The housing crunch is impacting individuals and businesses in all parts of the state. Businesses are having trouble attracting and retaining employees and individuals face longer commute times and overcrowding, among a host of other issues. To combat the affordable housing crisis, the California Legislature […]
FindHOALaw.com is a comprehensive library of HOA law and legal information. Its thousands of pages of content and easy-to-use interface provides our HOA clients and their management with a powerful tool for learning about the unique and every-changing body of law governing California community associations.